Bracelet exploring soft/hard duality of fiber and metal.
- Available in sterling silver or brass
- Hand braided silk noil in Cream (undyed), Indigo (dyed in a natural, chemical-free indigo vat) or Clay (dyed with quebracho, a tannic wood from Argentina). Shades of Indigo and Clay may be slightly lighter/darker or warmer/cooler than the images.
- Metal is shaped by hand and has a hammered texture
- Small is 2 1/4 in across, medium is 2 1/2 in across. The bracelet has a 1 inch opening with some flexibility.
- Made by hand, each set will have slight variations
- Made to order, will ship within 3 business days