Use the form on the right to contact us.
You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.
Jersey City, NJ
Vintage workwear jacket featuring a unique pattern inspired by Agnes Martin on the back.
- The pattern took over 12 hours to complete and is entirely hand stitched with cotton sashiko thread.
- The collar features stitched details, complimentary to the pattern on the back.
- The jacket is cotton and unlined, stitching is visible on the inside.
- Jacket is in vintage condition, it is very soft, and has signs of wear, paint smudges in a few areas and discoloration around the neck.
- Size is approx S/M but please read measurements for best fit: Shoulder to shoulder - 16 in, pit to pit - 20 in, sleeve length - 23in, jacket length - 26 in.
- Hand wash to clean.