Use the form on the right to contact us.
You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.
Jersey City, NJ
Vintage European workwear jacket featuring a unique pattern inspired by Anni Albers on the back.
- The pattern is entirely hand stitched with cotton sashiko thread.
- The jacket is grey cotton and unlined, stitching is visible on the inside.
- There are a few mended areas on the front (picture 2). These were existing holes that have been patched with canvas on the inside.
- Jacket is in vintage condition, it is very soft and has signs of wear, tiny holes and a few spots of discoloration.
- Size is approx L/XL but please read measurements for best fit: Shoulder to shoulder - 19 in, pit to pit - 25 in, sleeve length - 22in, jacket length - 31 in.
- Hand wash to clean.